[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:00:06 +0200

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 09:12:36AM -0400, Derek R. Price wrote:
> >> I also have my log_accum TODO list here:
> >> https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/CvS
> >>

> Heh.  I'm merging the two current scripts.  That means I'm making sure
> that the output matches and that the CVS version supports all the
> functionality the Savannah version supports.  Now you want me to attack
> your TODO list too?

You misunderstood me :) Just look at the page: the first point is a
detailed description of the "let's merge log_accum with upstream"
thing, including a list of missing features I spotted, as well as
links to relevent mailing list posts.

Oh yeah, since 2 days ago there's one merge-related item removed
(fixed viewcvs diff urls) and one personal todo instead - maybe that
was misleading :)

--
Sylvain