[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #375671] Savannah volunteer work

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: [gnu.org #375671] Savannah volunteer work
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:31:01 -0400

"Sites, Jeffrey A via RT" <address@hidden> writes:

> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I was perusing the GNU and FSF websites and saw the Savannah page itself was
> in need of improvements to the older PHP code.  I have previously worked in
> web development in PHP and would love to help in any way I could.  If any
> information is required, I'd be more than happy to supply that information to
> expedite the process.  I have also had experience with MySQL for databases,
> if that is an issue.
>
> If the need for PHP developers is no longer present, if there is anything
> else in a similar state of need of improvement, please let me know so I can
> assist to the best of my ability.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>

> Jeff Sites
> A+ Certified
> Shales 304
> 317.402.2883
> address@hidden

Thank you very much for the offer! I am copying your information to the
Savannah hackers list, and they will let you know how you can best help.

One thing in particular that would be helpful is if you can spend some
time each week reviewing and approving or responding to new project
submissions to Savannah. This isn't such glamorous work but it is
critical and is the biggest bottleneck right now.

--
John Sullivan
Manager of Operations