[Savannah-hackers-public] any need for a perl monger?

From: Steve Dickinson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] any need for a perl monger?
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:25:28 -0400

I was just up on FSF.org and it said to email if interested in volunteering Perl skills for the cause. What can I do to help out? I've been using Perl for over a decade at work and at play.

Let me know!

Also, will anyone from FSF be at the Ohio Linux Fest this year? I'll definitely be there.

Thanks!