[Savannah-hackers-public] Copyrights.

From: Nicodemo Alvaro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Copyrights.
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 23:39:27 -0500

I see that some people have copyrights in the sort of abbreviated
fashion that the gnu.org site referenced in the maintenance guide
shows not to do. Or an author has his name listed on a separate line
then the copyright. What if the copyright comes after the license
notice. How strict should I get on this?

Here are some real examples:

moonOS
'Copyright (c) 2008-2009 Tim Chan Rithy

sayphi
;;  (C) Copyright 2006, 2008
;;      Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
;;      Planning & Learning Group (PLG)

... After the license notice