Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Caleb Xu's volunteering details

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Caleb Xu's volunteering details
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:32:43 GMT

Hi Caleb,

No apologies needed.  You're quite right that the web page didn't list
anything else (I'll tweak it now :).  Anyway, it all sounds good.

I added you to the "administration" project
(https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/administration/) as an administrator,
which I think is enough for you to deal with pending submissions.  (You
might have to log out and log back in to savannah, I'm not sure.)
Please go ahead and send your proposed reply to that submitter, with
whatever tweaks are appropriate.

Thanks!!

Karl