[Savannah-hackers-public] web email on frontend

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] web email on frontend
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 18:18:46 -0600

Just an FYI...

While poking around with everything else I discovered that email to
www-data on frontend was collecting in /var/mail/www-data on
frontend for the past many years.  This is where error messages from
cron and mail errors are being reported.

I have added an alias for www-data to root so that they will be
visible along with all of the other root email.  I read the root email
from all of the systems daily and can react to problems reported
there.

Bob