[Savannah-hackers-public] attempt at savannah web interface in python/fl

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] attempt at savannah web interface in python/flask
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 03:20:38 -0400

Hello,

I've decided to play around with a savannah web interface in python/flask.
I know many people have tried (and abandoned) attempts at revamping the php
frontend - so here's yet another attempt.

This is another reason I'm trying to make a public snapshot of the current
savane database - as it will aid in developing such projects off-line without
needing MySQL or Apache or NGINX.

My current goals are humble: creating a read-only interface to view existing
data in the savane database (e.g. projects/users/bugs/tasks/etc.).

If you're interested, please give it a try with:

    git clone https://git.housegordon.org/cgit/varanusex.git
    cd varanusex/
    sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
    ./run-dev.sh