Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Please disallow www-commits in robots.txt

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Please disallow www-commits in robots.txt
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 13:24:01 -0400

   That sounds reasonable to me. I would assume that if webmasters don't
   have access to change robots.txt, it would just be the fsf tech team.

They do.  It is in www.

I'm still sorta opposing this .. we have always been transparant.
That search engines "have no business" is as saying that other GNU
hackers have no business looking at www-commits, www-discuss, or
whatever.  It is anti-social.  We aren't publishing sensetive information...