[Simulavr-devel] [bug #31794] GIT repo failures in configure on Ubuntu M

From: Petr Hluzin
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [bug #31794] GIT repo failures in configure on Ubuntu Maverick 10.10
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 23:36:08 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #31794 (project simulavr):

mela, thank you for answering the the report!

However users compiling a source code should not need to search on how to do
such simple task. Instead a build system should provide them with useful
diagnostic. It does not matter whether the README is clear on the issue - the
issue should not exist in the first place. (Unfortunately the reporter does
not cite what errors he gets.)

Unfortunately I cannot fix the bug. I have too bad experience with autoconf
operation.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?31794>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/