[Simulavr-devel] project entry on sourceforge.net created

From: ThomasK
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] project entry on sourceforge.net created
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 16:46:14 +0100

Hi @list,

I have today created the project entry for simulavr on sourceforge.net. The main reason for this is to get a wiki for whatelse is usefull or needed to know around simulavr. In the moment it's just the entry and the wiki, nothing else. (sourceforge download area, bugtracker, blog, repo ist switched off)

In my opinion all other tools should remain on savannah.org (e.g. mailing list, repository, bugtracker) Just the entry with link to savannah AND the wiki.

Everybody, who wants, is invited to join there! (sourceforge account needed)

I hope, that this will help to get better documentation and maybe some hints, code snippets for whatelse is usefull. In the moment there is just the starting wiki page. (text taken from doku)

cu, Thomas