RE: Stability progress?

From: Nate Schindler
Subject: RE: Stability progress?
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:08:35 -0700

you know... you have a good point there.
Yes they're employees.  SA runs on a mail proxy, and we have Exchange behind
that.
I recently switched from a more complicated setup that didn't allow for me to
pass mail coming from the exchange system... so I kinda forgot that I could now.

Thanks.  That'll probably fix my problem without having to fix my problem. :)