summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] Being accepted as a Contributor onto the GNU Project

From: Alexander Kwesi
Subject: [gnu-soc] Being accepted as a Contributor onto the GNU Project
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:22:50 +0000

Dear GNU OS Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Alexander Oluwaseun Kwesi, and I am writing to express my keen interest in contributing to the GNU Project specifically towards the development of the GNU Operating System (GNU OS).

As an avid supporter of free and open-source software principles, I have long admired the GNU Project's dedication to creating a truly libre operating system that empowers users with freedom and control over their computing experience.

I am particularly drawn to software development, documentation, user interface design and would be eager to contribute my skills and knowledge to furthering the development and advancement of GNU OS.

I have past experience as a software engineer and I am currently developing a high end RS System for educational purposes, and believe that my background in Computing and Information Systems could be beneficial to the GNU Project.

I am committed to the GNU philosophy and ethos and am excited about the prospect of collaborating with like-minded individuals to enhance the GNU OS for the benefit of the global community.

Please let me know how I can get involved and contribute to the GNU Project. Whether it's through coding, testing, documentation, or any other aspect of the project, I am eager to make a meaningful contribution.

Thank you for considering my interest, and I look forward to the possibility of working together to advance the ideals of free software.

Warm regards,

Alexander Oluwaseun Kwesi alexander.o.kwesi@gmail.com