summer-of-code

[gnu-soc] Applying for GSoC 2024: GnuCOBOL XML Parse Task

From: Ammar Almorsi
Subject: [gnu-soc] Applying for GSoC 2024: GnuCOBOL XML Parse Task
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 08:44:11 +0200

Dear GNU GSoC Mentors and Applicants,

I'm writing to inform you of my application for the GnuCOBOL XML Parse task within Google Summer of Code 2024. I've already been in contact with the mentor for this project, Simon Sobisch, and we're actively engaged in discussions to finalize the development plan.

I've submitted my initial application to the GSoC website, although it did not include a detailed plan at that stage. Simon and I are currently working together to refine the project plan, which will be submitted shortly.

I'm excited to contribute to this project and look forward to keeping everyone updated on our progress.

Best regards,

Ammar Almorsi