Re: [Swarm-support] Swarm for macOS Sierra

From: Matteo Morini
Subject: Re: [Swarm-support] Swarm for macOS Sierra
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 10:49:49 +0200

Dear Alysson,

no worries; this is a very low-traffic list, even the regulars sometimes get caught off guard.

Cheers,

-Matteo

On 27/04/2018 03:06, Alysson Machado Costa wrote:

Dear Robert and all,

I apologise. I didn’t see that it was a forum message (I thought it was directed to me).  I don’t know either how I got in this group.

Apologies again for the confusion.

Alysson