terminal-discuss

[Terminal-discuss] Spanish localized patch

From: Manuel Teira
Subject: [Terminal-discuss] Spanish localized patch
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 20:50:56 +0200

Hello. I'm new in the GNUstep world and very interested in it.
I've written a first version of a localized strings for the Spanish language.
After doing this, I have two questions:

How could I translate the Info Panel? I've seen that the strings are in the
TerminalInfo.plist file. Is there any way to define different strings for
different languages in the plist file?

Another thing I've found while using Terminal.app is that the font panel is
not working for me. I try to choose different fonts but the changes never are
applied. Is this the expected behaviour at this stage of development?

BTW, I've also changed some includes in the source code to avoid compiler
warnings (produced for some changes in the GNUstep header organization).

Best regards.