Re: [Therion] unselect in thconfig

From: Stacho Mudrak
Subject: Re: [Therion] unselect in thconfig
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:08:55 +0200

Currently you can not export more then one "selection configuration"
from single thconfig file. In other words - therion first reads all
select & unselect commands, process them and after this export is done.

I usually solve this problem by splitting two configurations into two
separate files and then using "system" command in main thconfig file.

system "therion thconfig.m1"
system "therion thconfig.m2"

where thconfig.m1 and thconfig.m2 are like

select address@hidden
export map -o m1.pdf

It is not very clean solution, but it works. But I will check, whether
it is not possible to implement selections like you have written - it is
a quite old item in the TODO list.

S.