Re: recurrent tramp hangs with non-tramp usage

From: Seb
Subject: Re: recurrent tramp hangs with non-tramp usage
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:05:41 -0500

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 15:06:05 -0500,
Seb <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

> This is happening even when simply clicking on the "File" menu.

I removed a reference to a file I accessed on a remote machine from the
~/.recentf file and restarted Emacs, and things seemed to have come back
to normal.

However, while looking through the ~/.emacs.d/tramp I see that my host
name is not correct.  Where does tramp get this information from?

Thanks,
--
Seb