Re: Tramp loads files but gets stuck always until C-g pressed.....with e

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Tramp loads files but gets stuck always until C-g pressed.....with every shell tried and prompt
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 10:39:27 +0100

Christian Seberino <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Christian,

> I'll investigate if you want since I'd like to help improve Tramp and
> don't know if remote hg status
> will be helpful in future....I tried to reproduce the problem by
> pasting the commands in
> a remote zsh shell but it worked fine...

Thanks for this. However, I believe it is not the command but (likely)
hg not working pretty well with the terminal Tramp emulates.

Chances are good that it is fixed already in Emacs 25.0.50, the
development version. There was a change to always set HGPLAIN=1 when
working with Mercury. If you want, you could check it.