Re: tramp over nx

From: Leha, Andreas
Subject: Re: tramp over nx
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 04:00:46 +0000

Yes, this is what I meant.  I actually was reminded of its existance by
this post [1] on planet Debian.

Kind regards, Andreas

[1] http://sunweavers.net/blog/node/52

--
Dr. Andreas Leha
Head of the 'Core Facility

UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER GÖTTINGEN
GEORG-AUGUST-UNIVERSITÄT
Department of Medical Statistics
Humboldtallee 32
37073 Göttingen
Mailing Address: 37099 Göttingen, Germany
Fax: +49 (0) 551 39-4995
Tel: +49 (0) 551 39-4987
http://www.ams.med.uni-goettingen.de/service-de.shtml