Re: tramp over nx

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: tramp over nx
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 09:50:27 +0100

"Leha, Andreas" <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, this is what I meant.  I actually was reminded of its existance by
> this post [1] on planet Debian.

Thanks. However, I don't see yet how Tramp could profit from nx. It
looks to me like this is focussed on replacing the X protocol; an area
Tramp is not involved in. Other basic operations seem to rely on ssh
connections, something Tramp supports already.

Anyway, I don't know nx in detail. Maybe you (or somebody else) could
show in more detail, how Tramp could profit from nx.