uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] STK500 with 1.41 firmware (aka AVRStudio4 & 3.53)

From: Grahame Kelly
Subject: [Uisp-dev] STK500 with 1.41 firmware (aka AVRStudio4 & 3.53)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:13:30 +1100

Hi.

I understand that this is the developer forum, and not a user forum,
but I have tried everything and looked through the mailing lists without
resolution to my problem.

I have been using uisp successfully on a number of project - thanks guys.

But now having upgarded my STK500 to firmware 1.41
(becuase of complaints from 20020626 saying it needed firmware >= 1.7)
I am not able to get 20021201 or 20020626 uisp to work - AVRstudio4 & 3.53
works and see/programs the STK500 correctly.

I have tried everything I can think of, and read the Change notices etc;
but no resolution ;-(

20021201 gives the error message:  Programmer is not responding
20020626 gives the error message: Device is not responding correctly.

Can you kindly assist me and advise which uisp release will work correctly?

Thanks.
Cheers. Grahame