web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Have you Your Item in EUROPE or in France ?

From: Chinasia
Subject: [Web-trans] Have you Your Item in EUROPE or in France ?
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 21:05:29 +0200

Dear Sir , Madam

Are you interested for include your company and products in our server website
Sources in France !

Our site sources and agency is :

 www.chine-taiwan.com  And  www.destockasie.com  .

If ok for you ! : your webpage in europe is :
www.chine-taiwan.com/yourcompany.htm

AFTER YOUR INCLUSION YOU RECEIVED FREE / ALL CONTACT BUYER OF AUCHAN / LECLERC
/ CARREFOUR..

Our website is in largest world search engine "google, yahoo, altavista,  And
all the other search engine"

Keyword "Usine de chine (french) = Factory of china" we are on first page on
the search engines.

I you propose include your products and company for 10 USD by month (12 month
minimum). ...120.00 USD FOR ONE YEAR !

OR 60 USD FOR 6 MONTH FOR TEST / AND IF YOU NOT HAVE GOOD RESULT AFTER IS FREE
FOR 6 MONTH !

You  have a page In french and English .with 10 products (picture) and details
company ...(website ,email,etc .)

You have picture item with link for 15 days in our homepage  ...

Include One item promotional is our other website "www.destockasie.com"  For
one month !

We translate for you Spanish, Italian, German, and all languages world in
English. (if you have contact with customer by our company and it not speak
english ).

We have contact with large purchaser. Auchan, Carrefour, Leclerc and other
importer in EUROPE !

AFTER YOUR INCLUSION YOU RECEIVED FREE / ALL CONTACT BUYER OF AUCHAN / LECLERC
/ CARREFOUR..

We have 50000 customer REGISTERED in europe. And @mailing to this new factory .

Link for example company in our website :

http://www.chine-taiwan.com/autotek.htm

http://www.chine-taiwan.com/longsonic/LONG SONIC Company.htm

http://www.chine-taiwan.com/powermarket.htm

And other !

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ANSWER US TO /        address@hidden

After answer i send to you our details inscription.

For information...
Our company is  agency in France and Europe for Supplier Asia and Mondial..
go to our  website for see..

website and company.. http://www.chine-taiwan.com / www.destockasie.com

BEST REGARDS
MR GALVEZ