web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Your contact info

From: Keith Grogan
Subject: [Web-trans] Your contact info
Date: 21 Sep 2004 22:49:10 -0000

Hi,,

I'm updating my address book. Please take a moment to update your latest contact information. Your information is stored in my personal address book and will not be shared with anyone else. Plaxo is free, if you'd like to give it a try.

Thanks,
Keith Grogan
address@hidden
Arizona Racing Times

Click the buttons below to change or confirm your info
No name
no title
no company
no work address

address@hidden
no web page
IM: none

work: none
fax: none
mobile: none
pager: none

Is this information correct?

P.S. I've attached my current information in a vcard. If you get Plaxo too, we'll stay in touch automatically.

If you do not wish to receive update request emails from Keith Grogan, click here to opt-out.