ww-tedit-dev

[ww-tedit-dev] WM_DEADCHAR

From: petar marinov
Subject: [ww-tedit-dev] WM_DEADCHAR
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:13:10 -0800

There is WM_DEADCHAR, I was suprised to find today. Another ray of hope for the now almost abandoned state machine. In a one last attempt to save it I experimented by trowing WM_DEADCHAR/WM_SYSDEADCHAR in the mix. With sadness I have to report that I was unable to find any key sequence that generates these two events. WM_DEADCHAR effectively pronounces the keyboard state machine ... dead.
-petar