wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] How to help (was: Status report)

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] How to help (was: Status report)
Date: 25 Jun 2003 19:59:57 -0700

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 08:01, Kevin Smith wrote:
> The current version of wxruby is available from anonymous cvs at our
> savannah site: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/wxruby/
>
> Right now, it basiclly works, but:

Oops. I forgot to mention that only the src/ and samples/ directories in
cvs are used for the current code. All the other directories are for the
SWIG prototype that is no longer being used.

Curt--Can we tag what's there now, and then "delete" all the unused
stuff, and tag it again? Does that make sense? We should definitely hide
the unused stuff before we do the alpha release.

Kevin