yafray-devel

Re: [Yafray-devel] Hi i'm new to the list...

From: Wybren van Keulen
Subject: Re: [Yafray-devel] Hi i'm new to the list...
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:02:26 +0100

Hi Rodrigo, great to see another developer!

Seweet! <start beg>Please start with sss, there are already a couple of gui's, unless you're planning on an even better one:)</end beg> Which implementation are you planning to use? By the way, the WxWindows seems pretty cool! I need that kind of thing to port stuff, too. The seperate GHOST library could turn out useful, too, as I'm using opengl.

Have fun,

Wybren van Keulen