yafray-devel

[Yafray-devel] Java bindings for yafray 0.0.8

From: Gregor Mückl
Subject: [Yafray-devel] Java bindings for yafray 0.0.8
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 22:14:16 +0200

Hi!

I've updated my Java bindings for yafray. They will be used in Moonlight|3D to
properly integrate yafray into the program. To build, extract the archive to
src/interface and run build.sh. You need swig to build the binaries. After
that you should be able to run the port of the small c++ test program.

I'd be happy if the bindings were considered for inclusion in the yafray
distribution.  I haven't been able to come up with scons script for the
bindings since my scons installation seems to be broken and doesn't
initialise the java and jar builders properly.

Regards,
Gregor