yafray-devel

[Yafray-devel] New in the mailing list

From: Arturo Blas
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:14:01 +0200

Hi, I'm new in the mailing list, and first of all I want to
congratulate you for the great job you are doing.

I've recently finished my degree in Computering Engenieering so I want
to make my final proyect improving an existent raytracing engine.

I'm interested about aplying new algorithmic features to yafray as can
be kd-trees or  angular Z-Buffer to improve the time YafRay calculates
te rendered image but I dont know what of that features have been
implemented at the moment. I'll bevery grateful if anyone post the
improvements that YafRay have over the basic rayTracing algorithm.

Greatings.