access-activists

[Access-activists] Re: Somewhat Embarrassing

From: T.V. Raman
Subject: [Access-activists] Re: Somewhat Embarrassing
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:51:40 -0700

Emacspeak works well under gnome --- and even if you're running
orca for everything else, the emacspeak experience is always
going to be way better.
Bug: Orca refuses to shut up at present and let emacspeak do the
talking which is a nuisance.

Eventually, we need to allow self-voicing apps  do their own
talking when orca is running.