access-activists

[Access-activists] Re: [Accessibility] Call to Arms

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Access-activists] Re: [Accessibility] Call to Arms
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:03:49 -0400

What is so difficult about sticking to our principles?

Actually I don't find it difficult.  I simply learned not to give in
to those who argue for abandoning them.  I learned that this was
self-defeating.

I have noted your ideas about the difficulty of the task.  However,
even if you are right, that does not make it acceptable to treat
nonfree software as a solution.  You have made that point, so now give
it a rest.

Please stop using this list to argue against following the goals of
GNU.  You are entitled to your views, but arguing against our
project's goals here, where we are trying to work on it, is hostile
and disruptive.  Just stop it!