access-activists

[Access-activists] Re: [Accessibility] resident evil

From: Eric S. Johansson
Subject: [Access-activists] Re: [Accessibility] resident evil
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 12:39:31 -0400

 On 7/31/2010 5:56 AM, Richard Stallman wrote:
     Anyway, I agree with Eric that we should find a home for
     programming-by-voice development, and that it should put accessibility
     first, and software freedom second, with a goal to work towards free
     software versions of the entire accessibility stack.  I also think we
     should have a free software version, in addition to a Naturally
     Speaking interface, right from the beginning.

If we can make this actually useful in an all free environment, we can
host it here.  However, if in practice nearly everyone will use it
with Naturally Speaking, we can't host it or talk about it here.

but as I have pointed out, we can have initial chats

http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/9Q6XNNg3tKp

And potentially longer-term home:

address@hidden