access-activists

Re: [Access-activists] New member with a big project

From: Christian Hofstader
Subject: Re: [Access-activists] New member with a big project
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 15:58:34 -0400

someone tomorrow over at GNU who can help me answer your questions. I get
confused about the compatibility questions myself and as I'm mostly working on
fundraising right now, I haven't had the time to sit down and learn all of the
things I should in order to answer questions here.I'm sorry, I just don't know
all of the answers to the licensing stuff. I'll be on the phone with