accessibility

Re: [Accessibility] A thought about a possible project

From: Christian Hofstader
Subject: Re: [Accessibility] A thought about a possible project
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 06:18:48 -0400

Hi,

Would it be useful for me to set up a GNASH or a broader "multimedia" discussion group to focus on these specific issues. Right now, I think there is a lot of talking, studying and interaction with the orca team that will be required to even get started but we must start somewhere.

Any ideas, as always, are welcome.

cdh