adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim

From: walther-franks
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 00:14:47 +0100

Okay fellas,

Here's my first draught of a "skeleton" south animation. It's just handwork
I've scanned, I haven't really processed it digitally in any way (it was
kinda too late for that...). But it gives you a good idea of what I had in
mind, and played with 50 ms/frame it works quite well.

notice that the middle axis from the top to the small dot in the lower
middle where the two lines cross is 80 pixels high.

What do you think?

east and north will follow tomorrow.

BEN