adonthell-artwork

RE: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim

From: walther-franks
Subject: RE: [Adonthell-artwork] first new res anim
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:01:55 +0100

But we could change the size of the Inn entrance, couldn't we? Since we have
to redo all v 0.3 gfx anyway.

I'm still in favour of the original size I sent, but all in all I could live
with a slight downscale if you insist upon it. Let's see what the others,
especially James say on this subject.

Moreover this would make my Calculations from the other mail obsolete. I
hope you got that mail now, there was some Problems sending it.

BEN