[Adonthell-devel] Continued Map

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Continued Map
Date: 12 Dec 2001 21:45:54 +0100

I've done the barn interior, as James sent me the gfxs! :) Just go into
the barn, then up. Just one thing, James: I think you forgot to sent me
the front translucent wall that goes into the barn's loft.

So you can now go into Silverhair's room. She just needs a dialog... but
how what do I see? She now has a dialog! ;), then we should nearly be
able to do the complete game without tricking with the Python console ;)
Probably the transition to Silverhair's could be better. To go back to
the barn, you need to "act" on Silverhair's window.

Ah, while I'm at it, there are two gfxs that are missing on the map,
concerning the kitchen. We would need a little animated fire for the
stove, and if possible an translucent, 20x20 animated smoke pattern that
would fill the whole kitchen. Thanks in advance! :)

I'll now fix the latest details on the map (the gate for example) and
finish the intro.