Re: [Adonthell-devel] Continued Map

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Continued Map
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:58:06 +0100

> I've done the barn interior, as James sent me the gfxs! :) Just go into
> the barn, then up. Just one thing, James: I think you forgot to sent me
> the front translucent wall that goes into the barn's loft.

Very nice :). However, could we perhaps have a wall on either side of the
barn interior, just like all the other inside views? That way it would look
even better, I guess. And more consistent too.

> So you can now go into Silverhair's room. She just needs a dialog... but
> how what do I see? She now has a dialog! ;)

Yep, however it's not complete, so you still can't finish the game, I fear.
But we're getting there :). Btw, I've done improvements with the scripts:

* Silverhair's dialogue launches automatically if you teleport there, as it
  is supposed to do.

* You cannot leave through the door if you came the other way, and finally

* You are teleported back by simply walking on the right tile, which should
  avoid much confusion.

Enjoy,