[Adonthell-devel] outro-gfx done

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] outro-gfx done
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:53:05 +0000

As promised I've done the wall with the hole and the chest that cover it
for the end sequence.
They're on the ftp (outro-gfx.tgz)

The wall pic is 320x240 and just needs to be displayed full-screen. The
chest is 240 high and goes on top. Initially it should be 6px from the
right edge. Then it slides to the left and should end up 258px from the
right edge. It would be neat if it could shake for like 0.5 of a sec or
so before it starts sliding (I guess you'd rapidly move it +/- 2 or 3
pixels in random directions) and if it could accelerate while sliding. I
think this would look more realistic. The final touch would be for it to
slide a few pixels too far and bouce back. Just try to imagine what a
big, spring-loaded wooden chest would move like :)

Enjoy!

I'll get started on the gem pic now....

        -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821