[Adonthell-devel] Outro dialogue complete!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Outro dialogue complete!
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:21:36 +0100 (CET)

Hey there,

I've just commited the (interactive) outro dialogue. Update you data and
load the attached game to test it. Speak to Bjarn again to try other paths
as well; it's pretty extensive. :)

What I would like to know is whether it is any good: is it clear to people
that do not know the plot? (Lakin?) Does it hold enough surprise?

If everything is okay I'll try to get the outro typeover done this week.
Then I might be able to help Nezumi with Fellnir and Silverhair after
Christmas.