Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Music

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] New Music
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:58:39 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 18:27:44 -0500 Joseph Toscano wrote

> By the way, shall I just replay Waste's Edge without talking to Fellnir or
> whatever his name is? Or has that been fixed?

Unfortunately not. I wanted to fix it but I don't get that crash. Maybe
somebody else could have a look.

As for playing, it's fine as long as you don't talk to Fellnir. However,
you won't get further than about halfway through, as long as Silverhair is
not finished. I contacted Nezumi about her, but got no reply so far.

If he has no time, I could possibly do Fellnir's dialogue over the next
days, but I'm not sure if I can imitate what Nezumi has done for Silverhair
so far. It'd be the best if he completes her.