Re: [Adonthell-devel] extro cutscene

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] extro cutscene
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 13:58:53 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 04 Jan 2002 20:23:08 +0000 cirrus wrote

> I just saw the extro - looking good! I think some bits are a little too
> fast though - when Bjarn reveals where he hid the gems you barely get to
> see the closed bag before it starts opening. I think a small delay there
> wouldn't go amiss.

Shouldn't be a problem.

> I also noticed with the intro, that the music doesn't start playing
> until Talan lets you enter - I think it would be better if it started
> with the dialogue - that half-minute or so of silence just doesn't fit
> IMO.

Hm, I think it fits pretty well. It's a bit of a reward when the music
starts once you convinced Talan.

> Oh, yeah, about the credits. I agree with Kai that our names should
> appear together with what we did.
> It might be quite funny if we imitated film credits:
>
> ..could look a little like this...

[...]

> Maybe that's a bit too over the top, but as you can see there's some
> scope to have a bit of fun with the credits :)

Absolutely :). We'll be able to talk about all this tonight.

Oh, and btw James: did you experience trouble with the in-game music?
Or am I the only one here? :(