Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: SDL_mixer

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Re: SDL_mixer
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:41:44 +0100

On Sunday 06 January 2002 14:36, you wrote:

> Actually, this is the bug I had 2 or 3 times. I thought it would come
> from the characters schedules, but now I'm pretty sure it's the audio
> thread thing. Well done, Kai! :)

I've committed my recent changes, where the audio thread just sets a flag
and the script is called from the main thread.

I've also fixed a bug I introduced into saving in one of my previous changes.

As I'm back at uni, I can't test on my old box right now, so I am not sure
whether it is truly fixed ;). But it seems to work.