[Adonthell-devel] credits

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] credits
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 15:51:11 +0000

Just read last night's log. Looks like I've been elected to do the
credits. I'll try and get a start tonight.
Can someone please send me a complete list of all the names of those
involved and what they did - I'll then try to 'translate' it :P

        -James

P.S.: I always use Adonthell full-screen in X on a 22" monitor with a
GeForce2!! I don't even want to think about using it windowed in
1600x1200 :/
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821