Re: [Adonthell-devel] credits

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] credits
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:34:48 +0100

On Sunday 06 January 2002 16:51, you wrote:

> Just read last night's log. Looks like I've been elected to do the
> credits. I'll try and get a start tonight.
> Can someone please send me a complete list of all the names of those
> involved and what they did - I'll then try to 'translate' it :P

Sorry for taking so long, but all my yesterday's mail arrived a day late.

For the code we'd have

  Alex - mapengine, python
  Joel - window system
  me   - dialogue system, python

Don't know if we should mention those that did something for v0.2, like
Andrew, who's audio code is still partially there.

For the writing that's

  Nezumi, Josh, me - dialogues, plot
  Nezumi - intro
  me - outro

For the (python) scripting

  Alex and I

I imagine you know who's done the graphics ;)

And last but not least, JT for the music.

That are all, I think.