[Adonthell-devel] Credits 1st draft

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Credits 1st draft
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:10:29 +0100 (CET)

Ho there!

I've just committed the first version of the credits. Update your data,
load the game I've sent a couple of weeks ago and watch.

I've cut the extro as much as possible, so you get faster to the credits.
Once you think they are fine, I'll restore the full extro. (You can do
that yourself by editing scripts/schedules/mapcharacters/extro.py:

line 163: s/34/0/
line 512 s/3/0/

If you want to get the full dialogue, remove the line 'if 1 == 0:' from
scripts/dialogues/extro.py.)

Anyway, there are a couple of points:

* Is the space between the different parts of the credits okay?
* Should we perhaps give a different color to the 'headings'?
* James, aligning the 'actors' at the '-' is practically impossible.
  But I think it is okay the way it is.
* JT, can you give me the URL to the music once you know it?

So please tell me what you think.

Oh, and another thing: the running Alek. Could you please make an
animation of it, Alex? Then I can add it to the extro too.