Re: [Adonthell-devel] Credits 1st draft

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Credits 1st draft
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:07:37 +0000

cirrus wrote:

> Kai Sterker wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:55:38 +0000 cirrus wrote
> >
> > > I doubt there is any jargon for that since credits don't normally
> > > advertise jobs. I think the best thing would be to display a screen
> > > after 'the end'. Perhaps a question mark could appear after the end and
> > > then it could say 'stay tuned to adonthell.linuxgames.com  ..job still
> > > available!' or something like that.
> >
> > How about something like
> >
> > adonthell career portal:
> > http://...
> >
> > or maybe
> >
> > recruiting office:
> > http://...
> >
> > It's not as clear as, "hey people, we have jobs to give away", but OTOH,
> > someone who can figure it out is more likely someone we'd want to join.
> > And it fits more into the rest of the credits too.
> >

> yeah, sounds good to me. go for it!

Just watched the credits. Very nice! There's just one tiny thing I'd
improve - if posible: Can you do it so that "The End" stops in the
middle of the screen and doesn't continue scrolling. (the joel bit could
then just fade in at the bottom of the screen a few seconds later)

                -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821