Re: [Adonthell-devel] Credits 1st draft

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Credits 1st draft
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:03:21 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:55:38 +0000 cirrus wrote

> I doubt there is any jargon for that since credits don't normally
> advertise jobs. I think the best thing would be to display a screen
> after 'the end'. Perhaps a question mark could appear after the end and
> then it could say 'stay tuned to adonthell.linuxgames.com  ..job still
> available!' or something like that.

How about something like

adonthell career portal:
http://...

or maybe

recruiting office:
http://...

It's not as clear as, "hey people, we have jobs to give away", but OTOH,
someone who can figure it out is more likely someone we'd want to join.
And it fits more into the rest of the credits too.

As for the "stay tuned" part. I think it's pretty obvious that there is
more to come, so I don't know if we need to mention it explicitly.

Anyway, I've made the other changes. Hope it is okay that way.