[Adonthell-devel] map!

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] map!
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:16:34 +0000

Alex, can you please finish the map. As far a I can tell the only things
that have to be done are making the veranda walkable (which would
involve replacing the barn' outer gfx with the newer ones I sent u once)
and replacing the bit with the ladder that leads down from the barn's
loft so that the ladder doesn't lead into hay like it does now.

Those are the essential things (and you have one week! :P). In the
unlikely event that you have some spare time a few extra bushes and
plants outside would be nice too.

Cheers!

        -James

  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821
 /___ / / \  / \  /__/ ___/@linuxgames.com  www.twiddles.com
                                            adonthell.linuxgames.com