Re: [Adonthell-devel] Walkable veranda done, light bugs, music and packa

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Walkable veranda done, light bugs, music and packaging
Date: 18 Jan 2002 17:52:26 +0100

> Yeah, it would be nice if the credits could slow down just a touch so
> the appearance of "the End" conincides with the end of the music.

I've changed it a bit. It it ok now?

> > put a ;) after the "Joel, you're fired!"
> > sequence to make it not too hard ;)). I also think at-dummy.it would
>
> yeah, good idea.

Well, I've done it too finally ;)

> I'd say once JT finishes the end sequence music next week we've got
> enough. But I wouldn't say no to even more music as long is it doesn't
> hold up the release any more. (I'm still a big fan of thre old
> adonthell-demo.mp3! - could be like a hidden extra if you wait at the
> game menu for 60 secs or something like that :P)

Well, the musics I'm talking about are already done, so that's no
problem :) I'm not sure whether JT wants them to be released or not.

> That's a good idea! If it takes some extra time I think we should still
> release the full version - it won't matter if the low quality version
> appears a few days later IMO.

Resampling the ogg files would just take a few minutes.

> Definitely - should I email some UK ones to see if they'd want to do it?

... when the packages are available ;)

> 0.3 will KICK ARSE!!!!!!
> how about the 27.

January or February? ;)

> since JT needs some extra time (don't think we do
> though! get that adrenaline flowing!) - if we have a definitive date we

We have a definitive date. We have plenty of them, even! ;)

> can start promoting the game. I'd be happy to spend time doing this
> since I haven't got much else to do for the game right now!

I'd personnally suggest we wait the game to be actually released before
screaming everywhere we did it ;)