Re: [Adonthell-devel] Walkable veranda done, light bugs, music andpacka

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Walkable veranda done, light bugs, music andpackaging
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:44:59 +0000

Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > can start promoting the game. I'd be happy to spend time doing this
> > since I haven't got much else to do for the game right now!
>
> I'd personnally suggest we wait the game to be actually released before
> screaming everywhere we did it ;)

fair enough, but it might be worth already asking magazines (and
distros?) if they'd be prepared to include adonthell on their cover CDs
- after all they may take a while to respond nd we will of course say
that it won't be available until the 27. of January      :)

                -James

--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821